NE businesses already do so much in the community, but we are hoping to encourage you to join some other prominent businesses and support our work.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss options or any of the ideas below:
- developing an employee volunteering scheme giving a little bit of work time for employees to visit with their dogs in the community
- sending a team (with a minimum of one dog) to Walk for Wag at Kielder Water and Forest Park, our annual fundraising walk in September; we’ll be walking 10km with a 3km option
- encouraging employees to fundraise and even match funding what they raise
- pledging donations to support our 5 year plan, resulting in North East visiting dog teams making thousands of visits per annum
- sponsoring a key event or our uniform
The benefits are tangible and meaningful:
- Enhanced reputation through demonstrable commitment to
North East people and communities.
- Publicity via Wag & Company’s website or through specific sponsorship.
- Exposure to hundreds of volunteers and their networks in the North East.
- Enhance your existing employee Volunteering scheme.
- Support the achievement of your CSR targets and benefits Including good citizenship, employee morale and pride.
- Confidence in the association with a business led charity with a professional approach to risk, financial and reputation management